Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Christmas Card - While Supplies Last

Pin It If you frequented this blog two years ago, then you’ll recall the Christmas card I created which upset quite a few folks…

Got a few phone calls from hysterical relatives, some emails of confusion, and even a few folks who were miffed that I’d run off and gained a family without their sanction or blessing.

Yeah, it was awesome.

Well, tonight I finished my newest Christmas card. It’s ready for printing, and I had planned to send them out on Saturday; however, I was wondering if there were any out there in blogland who’d like a copy? I will be posting it online…in a week or so. Possibly on Christmas Eve…I really haven’t decided…however, if you’d like your own personal copy before it hits the web - delivered right to your mailbox - leave a comment and send me an email with your address at teachinfourth@yahoo.com.

Since Saturday is the day I'll be sending them, that is the deadline; 12 noon. This way, you should get YOUR copy before it arrives online. And I promise not to send you junk mail or letter bombs...

19 comments:

Gerb said...

Really? My own, bona-fide Teachinfourth Christmas card? Bring it on!

L said...

Excellent previous Christmas card. Too funny.

MindyElias said...

Me! I want one :)

mindye@clubzona.org

♥Miya said...

I remember that year. People were asking me what was up and I just said, "Well, it's Jason" like that would answer everything. Apparently it didn't.

I'd like a real live Christmas card!

Bee said...

Exciting. I'd love one.

mamahasspoken said...

Love how you made up your own family!!! Send it on!!! bkcronin@insightbb.com

Linn said...

You have my address right? Email me if not please. I would cry if I didn't get one.

Rachel said...

Do I need to ask? OF COURSE I WANT ONE!!!

Richard & Natalie said...

I would love one (if that's ok) just to see what type of mischief you've ccoked up this year...

PMC said...

count me in. who would say no to a chuckle that could last a whole year?

pandmcox@gmail.com

Amy said...

I love Christmas cards, so I'd love to see yours! I get my graphic art designing neighbor to make mine. She does a fabulous job and I always get great comments. I so like pictures better than long drawn out letters about vacations, new houses, weddings and the list goes on and on! Blah, blah, blah

Unknown said...

After seeing that, how could I resist? I'll email you my address.

Teachinfourth said...

Cards are out, you'll get them soon...

ldb said...

Darn... I just found another benefit to checking blogs more than once a week.
I guess I'll just have to wait in suspense till the online version appears with St. Nick :)

Teachinfourth said...

Send me your address, Laura...I have 5 left.

Farscaper said...

Oh... send me one please! I need to see your latest handiwork!


(I'd prefer if my address was not made public. Thanks!)
andersen421@comcast.net

Teachinfourth said...

You should all be getting them either tomorrow or the next day (if they haven't already yet arrived).

It turns out that I still have 3 left...

Just SO said...

Okay. I'm never taking a leave from blogging or reading blogs again...especially yours. I would have loved to get a card from you.

Teachinfourth said...

FS - Since I didn't know your mailing address, I just dropped it in your mailbox tonight.

SO - You can have the last one if you'd like...I only have one now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...