I received emails, phone calls, as well as visits from those inquiring minds who just wanted to know exactly what was going on.
Such is the response when one creates a Christmas card with a fictional family—grateful for things which they don’t even have (for, as I said, they are fictional).
- My Mom freaked out.
- My aunt yelled at me over the phone, dropping a few choice adjectives which I’ll not mention.
- Several friends casually questioned me about what was going on.
- I received email congrats from fellow bloggers.
- A few acquaintances called and wanted to know why they hadn’t been invited to the wedding.
- My friend, Jan, shook her head and blew out an exasperated sigh; then muttered, “Zimmerman” under her breath.
- My Dad laughed.
- My sister rolled her eyes but told me that it was funny anyhow.
To be honest, I’m not quite sure just yet…