Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing to report of value

Pin It

Well, it is officially late thirty and I am blogging while the video files render.

I wanted to write of today…nothing earth-shattering or really meaningful. Just to share.

I only had one contact in all day.

It was really annoying, yet, I didn’t want to take it out and have 100% terrible vision. I instead spent a good portion of the day looking like a pirate.

I have nothing else to say other than it is too late and it will be awhile before I get to sleep tonight.

Two days left.

9 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Isn't that just a Scott thing anyway? I mean that is how Josh smiled in all the wedding photos, ARRRRGGGG!

summer said...

Clever as always in your wording and the coorelating picture - even at late thirty. And, you left the audience thirsting for more, by leaving out some detail {such as why you only had one contact in} which makes us come back for more.

shoezimm said...

Two days.....just two days left? I'm thinking that you must have cleared out much of your desk already then (which would explain why you couldn't grab a spare contact from your desk drawer 'cause didn't you say you found some in there?)

Sorry you had to be a pirate....

annette said...

It's funny that you ended up going all day like that. I bet it gave you an interesting perspective, though.

Cole's Kickn' Blog said...

This school year's over! Hope you have fun plans for the summer.

Cari said...

(That was me not Cole. Nice & freaky picture of him huh?)

Teachinfourth said...

J&J - We all have a little pirate in us...

LoS - Please keep coming back. A blog without readers is like thunder without the rain.

Shoe - It's now over.

Nettle - Yeah, the mild headache kind.

Cari - I was thinking about picking up "Accordion Hero II" to play with my friends. I've heard they just released the new version with 65 new polka songs.

Gerb said...

Call me when you get Accordion Hero 2! That's one game where I'm confident I will smoke the competition!

Teachinfourth said...

You got it, Gerbster! Of course, you will probably have the field advantage, you know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...