Friday, June 6, 2008

Writing update - Joining the group

Pin It

A vast chunk of my today was utilized in researching agents and publishers. I don’t know as if I made too much headway though to be honest; however, I did join a group of Utah Children’s Writers so as to be more “in the know.”

I’ve always felt a bit uncomfortable with groups such as this, though I’ve never attended any of them; it just seems reminiscent of AA meetings or something along that nature. You know, stuff like standing in front of large gatherings...

“Hello, my name is Jason…I’m an unpublished author. I’ve been an unpublished author now for…well, my whole life.”

Of course, I could very well find myself surprised and wonder why I didn’t do this sooner.

Time will undoubtedly tell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...