Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Button - (for) Moments with Joey

Pin It Updated 5-2-2010


As you've probably noticed, I now do have a button available (well several) for Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living. Do yourself a favor, click over to the 'Blog Bling' page and get your own blog pimped with some serious blingage...


So, Teachinfourth, when are you going to have a button for your site? This seems to be the incessant call these days. Everybody seems to have a button, don’t they?

My mom had one for years, I know because I was always pushing it.

In the realms of blogging, shouldn’t I have one?

Why shouldn’t I have one?

My. thoughts. exactly.

To be honest, the reason I don't have one is simply because I haven’t thought of a good enough design idea for it yet.

What to do? What to do?

So, instead of creating a button for “Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living,” I instead made a button for ‘Moments with Joey.’ Adding this little bit of code to your blog sidebar will not only increase its aesthetic value, but will also allow you to (with one simple click) be taken instantly to the archives of current (and past) Joey posts.

"Where do I get that code, Teachinfourth?"

Glad you asked, it's right to the right…help yourself.

Do the right thing.

Add the button.

Joey thanks you.

As do I.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I'd love to add your button! Very clever!

Joey stories are my favorite!

shoezimm said...

I has the button!

Linn said...

"My mom had one for years, I know because I was always pushing it."

Bahahahaha! That is funny stuff.

But that blog button is awesome--awesome I say!

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

I put the button on my blog... and I posted it on FB!

Unknown said...

Ok...how do you make a stinking button? :)

And btw, I LOVE that mother/pushing button comment. Too perfect.

Shannon said...

Done! Love it!

Teachinfourth said...

A - Thanks for adding it. Joey is one of my favorite kids as well…

S - Rock on. Thanks for taking him home with you.

L - Now, I just need to come up with one for my site. Ah well…

T - Thanks, Trevor. Joey and I both thank you.

L - I could whip one up for you…I also changed our profile shots on 4P today, they are now a bit nicer.

S - Thanks for adding us to your blog. I was a bit leery about posting the one for this week and have run it by a few friends; they think it's great. I let him run on this one to see where he'd go with it…

Wow. That is all I can say.

Wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...