Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Friday Night - Dustin Christensen

Pin It There are certain musicians we enjoy listening to; they’ve found a place in our playlists, iPods, and mixes. They’ve earned our trust.  The music they’ve written found a way to connect with you in some form - it reached out and grabbed you, swirling in the very air in a cyclone of wonderment which caused you to roll down the windows, and belt out their lyrics at the top of your lungs as you drove on your way to work, a friend’s house, or wherever it is you happened to be traveling.

Ah yes, these are the artists for which music was created.

Jerrytown - more especially Dustin Christensen - is one of these artists...

And he’s playing THIS Friday in downtown Provo as part of the Rooftop Concert Series.


I’d love to invite you to come as my special guest...along with everyone else who is planning on being there. I know that Dustin would love to see you - and you would love to hear him.

If I see you this Friday, that would be wonderful...but if not, just know that I will be singing along with that cyclone of sound I talked about earlier and having the time of my life.

Oh, and I’ll pick up his new album while I’m there, too.



Just to give you a taste:







5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I plan to be at the concert this Friday!

mCat said...

Sounds like a party to be sure.
I will, however, be snuggling a certian 4 year old! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Gerb said...

These always sound like a party and a half. Maybe next year? Enjoy!

Richard & Natalie said...

Okay, that was not a taste...that was a smorgasboard! A sampling of which my palate likes very much. Too bad that it will have to be my only taste...
I wish it was on Saturday. :(

Mindy said...

I'd heard of The Lower Lights, but not Dustin before now. He's great! Sounds like it is going to be an awesome concert on Friday.
(Hope the bad weather decides to lift for a while.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...