Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And the winner is…

Pin It Just in the event of fairness, I went online to a random number generator, input the number of entries, and hit 'go.'


6.

I scrolled down through the comment to the sixth entry.

K.J.

Congrats, you are now the proud owner of a $15 iTunes Gift Card; however, you have three days to respond to teachinfourth@yahoo.com (6:00 on Saturday) or another winner will be drawn.

To everyone else, thanks for playing. Don't worry though; we'll do something like this again in the future...

1 comment:

K.J. said...

I am responding!!!! I can't believe I won! This is the second time I have won something! Should I pick it up on Saturday? I am in Provo at 11am...WOW! I feel like I won a million bucks! I really didn't think I would win! I guess I am getting luckier with age! I will call you when I am in Provo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...