Well, here's what I’mma gonna do…
If you’d like a free header similar to this one, simply:
- Go to Backroads Photography on the page for Alphabetography.
- Create your name with the letters you would like.
- Take a screen shot of the image (I've provided directions how to do this below).
- Send me an email with the photo attached (and what you’d like it to say with one word done in Alphabetography).
- Let me know the dimensions you’d like your final header to be.
- Decide if you'd rather have a black or white background (yeah, I know that this one is blue…)
- Tell me the font you’d like used for the rest of the text out of these seven delicious flavors:
When you get your image emailed back to you (give me about a week to get them all done) add it to your blog. I’d like to request that you provide a link back to the photography site as done here. Do you have to do that? I guess not, it’d just be a nice gesture. It’s not like I’m going to sic the Internet police on you if you don’t...
This offer is good for 25 hours, 27 minutes. It will end on Friday at noon (Mountain Standard Time). After this time, they will no longer be available for the amazing price of nothing.
Did I miss anything?
Oh yes, what email address do you use for requests? Just click the ‘Zmail’ link and go from there…or you could just send it to teachinfourth via Yahoo.
How do you make a screenshot? Well, if you have a Mac, simply use COMMAND+SHIFT+3 to get an image. For a PC, you can try a program like this or utilize directions such as these. I recommend the latter...
That is all.