Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekly Kodachrome - Classic Skating

Pin It



Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living
Did you take a photo in the past seven days that made you smile? If so, feel free to include it in the linky below. 

Remember, by adding your photo into the Weekly Kodachrome meme you are agreeing to do one of the following: display the linky or button to your post, or link back to this post so that everyone gets a little more exposure for the image they’ve uploaded. Those who don’t help to ’share the love’ will have their links removed. You can find the code for the linky here.


7 comments:

Connie said...

Now that is a cool picture!

jenifer said...

Someday you can teach me how to use my camera... Thanks for always leaving me such funny, nice comments. I was just retracing some OLD posts and realized we go way back.... Thanks. (you probably can tell that I'm typing on my iPad because it automatically adds capital letters. Drives me crazy.)

4 Lettre Words said...

I would love to try it again!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Wow. That brings back some serious memories.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Making old, dinged up rental skates look pretty? You have some serious skills Mr. Z.

Unknown said...

How did you do? : ) I bet you were dashing around the rink like nobody's business! Zooooom!

Richard & Natalie said...

Now that brings back memories of my 7th or 8th birthday party (the only one my parents didn't do at home) and winning the hokey pokey on roller skates. Good times & great pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...