Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mentor slideshow

Pin It I posted this slideshow I made a few years ago for the SafetyNet Mentor Program on YouTube tonight while I was working on my photography.

Many of the kids in the video are boys I've mentored over the past 9 years of my life, as well as kids my friends have mentored as well.



I haven't been a mentor for about a year now outside of my regular school day.

I miss it.

Before long I'll probably have a story I would like to share, but for tonight my pillow is calling and I am going to listen to it's beckoning plea...

...for once.

2 comments:

annette said...

Your brother looks so young in that one pic!

What an awesome program. Such a great slide show too. I look forward to your story.

Teachinfourth said...

Nettle - Yeah, he really does, doesn't he?

The story will probably not be today or tomorrow...but someday before I die...

Hopefully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...