Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly Kodachrome - Hide and Seek

Pin It

He bolted away from the rest of his siblings and knelt down in the tall, winter wheatish-looking grass. Silent for a moment or two, he held a few of the golden straws before his eyes with a grin, as if to say, ‘you can’t see me.’

But indeed, I could.

And to prove it, I took his picture.

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living
Did you take a photo in the past seven days that made you smile? If so, feel free to include it in the linky below. 

Remember, by adding your photo into the Weekly Kodachrome meme you are agreeing to do one of the following: display the linky or button to your post, or link back to this post so that everyone gets a little more exposure for the image they’ve uploaded. Those who don’t help to ’share the love’ will have their links removed. You can find the code for the linky here.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet photo! Love it!

Oh, and thanks for getting the Barenaked Ladies' song stuck in my head all day today. :)

Gerb said...

This is one of my favorites! Love that kid.

Connie said...

Just showed my husband your photography. He agrees with me...you're the best!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute expression! Beautiful photo!

TisforTonya said...

aw... love this! Wish I could take a photo worthy of your linky someday... I'll keep trying :)

msprimadonna67 said...

Such a beautiful picture!

Stasha said...

Wow, the grass looks like it is twinkling. Is that even a word? Anyway, this is a beautiful photo, as always.

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice photo :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a fun moment captured!

patty said...

beautiful photo... love it.
thanks again for hosting!
patty @ www.findingserendipity.com

Cedar said...

That is absolutely gorgeous and with such character! That's the style I WANT to have.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

What a great capture!

Rebecca said...

what an adorable photo

Richard & Natalie said...

He definately has the look of a "Joey" in training. Fantastic shot, TF.

Karen M. Peterson said...

That picture just screams Fall. Well, really, it whispers it. In a good way.

Anonymous said...

I like that the golden straws are both blurred in the photo & also very crisply detailed at other points; and of course, the boy's face is relating some kind of mischievousness :) Great blog! Thx for commenting on my photo!

Angela said...

i love this image! so very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...