Friday, December 23, 2011

Not Your Mother's Christmas Music

Pin It

Breaking just a bit out of the regular mold of Christmas tunage tonight. From Teachinfourth and Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living, may you have the happiest of holidays.

"Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves."

~Eric Sevareid


Oh, and just so you know, some of these you might have to click on and watch directly from YouTube. Also, once you start "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear," "Sleigh Ride Remix," "I Want an Alien for Christmas," or "I Farted on Santa's Lap," a snowflake will appear at the bottom right-ish side next to the resolution settings...click on it, it's pretty cool.

...and there are a few I added in that Mom probably would like - you know, just to keep peace in the family.





































4 comments:

Rachel said...

I just bought the Libera Christmas CD and am loving it!!! I have one of their other CD's and figured their Christmas one would be spectacular. I was happily pleased.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Wise words from Severeid.. Now only if the fools that I saw crowding the parking lot at Best Buy heard and understood it.

Unknown said...

Good call, my Mommy wouldn't get down with these at all : ) I love your list though. Way fun!

Mind Of Mine said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I hope you have a fantastic days!

Mind of Mine
http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-meme.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...