Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Media of the Week - What You Should Know

Pin It I found this little gem on YouTube a week ago.

Can I just tell you that I love it?

Since there are nearly 300 episodes, you'd probably be hard pressed to find something which doesn't floats your boat.



Could I just say that this one was pretty informative as well?



A few of my other favorites (that I've had the chance to view...I still have plenty go go) are this one, this one, this one, oh, and this one, too. I'm sure that I'll get others once I get the chance to view them all.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Great find off of You Tube!

Linn said...

Absolutely sick to my stomach from laughing. You just made my day.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

duh, common sense to ask...then again, I bet u knew that... keep posting these, I love it...

Mrs. O said...

I love that second one.

tammy said...

Finally, proof to Luvpilot that being high maintenance is a good thing.

Stef said...

Ha. Those were awesome!!

TisforTonya said...

I am all alone in my house busting a gut in laughter... and now I've gotta share it...

can't wait for ManOfTheHouse to get home to share "that face"... which he puts to great use :)

TisforTonya said...

hahaha - haven't checked all your little links, but if none of them is "the five second rule" you have to watch that one.

and now, thanks to getting caught up in the youtube euphoria (or is it Youphoria) I am running late for my eye exam... oops!

Jamie said...

Hahaha! Classic! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Dude! That's soooo..... messed up!

Deo Volente said...

I realy like these, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...