Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Shirt - Available for a Limited Time Only

Pin It

Okay, you asked.

And I have listened.

Now you can be all the rage and show your true adoration for Joey by owning your very own “Joey dosen’t Like kittys” t-shirt - available via the link on the sidebar.

Printed on the durable Port and Company 100% cotton shirt, this treasured clothing article will be the topic of many a conversation.

Wow, that sounds so ‘catalog-like’ doesn’t it?

The first batch will be printed right after Halloween, which means that you have approximately 3 weeks in which to order yours.

The second printing? No idea…probably when I get enough emails showing interest. Therefore, there just might not be a second printing.

The default color is black, but if you’re dying for a color besides this for the shirt, please make this known when you provide your mailing information.

Was there anything else?

Oh yeah…It does take time to get the shirts ordered, screened, and then sent out. Please allow three weeks into November before you start sending me hate email.

Really.

Now, go tell your friends…


P.S. If you order by midnight of the 13th, I’ll include a free classroom bonus buck. If you don’t know what these are, bummer for you...my class loves them.

Of course, you can’t spend them anywhere other than in my classroom. It would just be a little something for your ‘gee whiz’ collection, and to get the privilege of saying, “Joey touched this…”

I’ll make sure he does.



On a side note, if you select the 'screening only' option, you'd better live close by and bring me a shirt. Otherwise, you'll get a great, big, steaming pile of nothing.

9 comments:

Stef said...

Oh, that is so fun!! My birthday is coming up. Perhaps I should hint to Hubs. Whatever, I am goin to have to just tell him point blank, "Get it, or else!"
There is a lot of love in our house.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Will be holding u to that 3 week mark, a min. after I have my hand poised on the keyboard!. Yes, I do know about that bonus dollar...BTW do the kids get to redeem them for something cool out of that jar that most teachers have?

Teachinfourth said...

S - Crack the whip, I say…

K - The kids use them for Market Day which happens four times a year. If they wish, they may purchase a vendor's license and sell items of their own. It's almost like a little village of knick knack paddy crap.

They love it.

Unknown said...

This is my first time visiting. I love kitties so I don't think I will get your shirt, but I do think it is clever : )

I also LOVE teachers and I can tell you are a great one. Just from this one post alone.

My kid LOVES getting classroom bucks. Like crazy. He is super sad when he doesn't get any during a day. And he is in 5th grade. Go figure. Kids make me happy!

tammy said...

I wonder if your bonus buck would work in my son's classroom? He's got like $1000 in Connor cash. I'm not sure what exactly he's saving for, but he definitely has the most saved.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

@Life: I have a cat whom I love.. But nothing beats Jason's sense of humor! lol...

@ Jason: Whoa, u have some progressive kids there!. Puts our Cali kids to shame... lol

Anonymous said...

Whu?? Where's my bonus buck???

Unknown said...

Hilarious. You are too funny.

mCat said...

YES!!!!!! I skipped over to order my shirt and realized I need to ask....the sizing.... are they men's cut?

Not that it matters, Okay, it does, that drives whether I get a small or medium

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...