Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Kodachrome - Central Park

Pin It

We walked through the full autumn splendor of Central Park. The sounds of the crowds around us were a potpourri of awesome as we strolled past sketch artists, street vendors, and people enjoying the warmish, lazy, autumn afternoon. I tried to drink it all in, knowing it was my last day in New York.

There’s something about that place that the movies just don’t do justice…

I miss it already.

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living
Did you take a photo in the past seven days that made you smile? If so, feel free to include it in the linky below. 

Remember, by adding your photo into the Weekly Kodachrome meme you are agreeing to do one of the following: display the linky or button to your post, or link back to this post so that everyone gets a little more exposure for the image they’ve uploaded. Those who don’t help to ’share the love’ will have their links removed. You can find the code for the linky HERE.

10 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Looks like a lovely stroll!

Amy H said...

Thanks so much for letting me edit your other photo -- just wondering, can I edit this one too? I won't be posting it on my blog this time, as I'm on break... I just love editing photos, and as my camera is dead, yours are a great fill-in. :-D If not, I completely understand.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Javid Suleymanli said...

Amazing :)

patty said...

i grew up in ny, about an hour outside of nyc, and no... the movies don't do it justice! there's something of the smell and the vibe there that just can't be felt...

beautiful capture!

patty@findingserendipity.com

Nancy said...

Beautiful! I love Central Park. It's like another world sometimes compared to the hustle and bustle of the city.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I've only seen Central Park from the top of the Empire State Building, and even that was a spectacular view.

I hope to stroll through the park someday soon.

Richard & Natalie said...

You weren't kidding when you told me their leaves were prettier to photograph than ours... :) Great shot!

mCat said...

Gorgeous! If you can believe it, when I went to NY for the one and only time in my life so far, we never made it to Central Park. I find that a travesty

Rachel said...

Beautiful shot. Wish I could have visited too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...