Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Kodachrome - Drive this Road

Pin It

I took a little day trip to get away from the regularity of life around me. I paused at the place where the road before me stretched off into the lonely desert…a thoroughfare of potential where the clouds overhead painted a picture of possibility.

And into it I drove.

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living
Did you take a photo in the past seven days that made you smile? If so, feel free to include it in the linky below. 

Remember, by adding your photo into the Weekly Kodachrome meme you are agreeing to do one of the following: display the linky or button to your post, or link back to this post so that everyone gets a little more exposure for the image they’ve uploaded. Those who don’t help to ’share the love’ will have their links removed. You can find the code for the linky here.


21 comments:

Amy H said...

I love that photo! Do you mind if I edit it? I won't publish it anywhere -- it's just extra practice. :-D

Laura said...

Gorgeousness. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Mindy said...

Wow!
This has to be one of my favorites... and that's saying a lot because you do such awesome work...
Beautiful.
(Might have to get a print made of this one... )
Love it!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Amazing clouds and light in this one!

Stasha said...

Wow. It is all about the journey isn't it? Never mind where you end up, it is how memorable getting there is.

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a great shot! looks like a big heart ♥

4 Lettre Words said...

Such an amazing view!

EMily said...

Sweet shot!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I really love that contrast of the deep blue sky with the dark clouds gathering.

Gorgeous!

Rebecca said...

beautiful

Nancy said...

That is a gorgeous picture. I'd love to drive a road like that.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! We don't have any really flat areas like that around here. Just lots and lots of hills. :)

Richard & Natalie said...

There is really so much to love about this pic. I've looked at it several times throughout the day and find a different aspect every time.
I wish I had an equally impressive one to link to, but I don't. Someday, maybe someday.

Teachinfourth said...

Amy - Knock yourself out...

Everyone else - I just had to stop when I saw this in front of me...I'm glad that I did. It kind of makes me wish I was there right now.

Mom of 12 said...

That pic is awesome! I need to take more pictures...
Sandy

Stacey said...

I keep trying to link, but my computer is not cooperating! I love your weekly posts - look forward to it...

Sweta said...

That is just wonderful!I can see the sun rays shining down.. truly heavenly!

Justin said...

Great shot! You really do take the best photos.

Adrienne Zwart said...

Those clouds are impressive. Love the leading lines, too. What did you find?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...