Saturday, February 16, 2008

Website

Pin It When I took my website offline a few weeks ago I sat and looked at this image, I felt as empty as the screen in front of me. I felt like a whole lifetime of work was wiped away. It was a terrible feeling too…an emptiness, a feeling of being brushed too thin, like a coat of paint on a wall which can’t quite cover up the old colors.

And yet, there is a feeling of newness with this as well, of new beginnings and fresh starts. As I think of the endless possibilities for this space online I find myself asking, “What else can I put on this site?” For right now, I just don’t know…but it now feels like a whole new adventure.

5 comments:

annette said...

Seeing "no comments" on this blog seemed so sad...I had to do something about it. I do feel an emptiness with that wonderful site gone...

Whether or not it's how you really feel, I am very impressed with your hopeful attitude :)

and actually, I think you're right. A new adventure is waiting just around the corner...?!

Emily said...

Where did it go and what happened?!

Teachinfourth said...

Nettle,

Just so you know, I decided to make a web resource for parents, students, and teachers. It is online now.

Emmy,

I'll have to fill you in when you guys come over to visit...which will be, when?

annette said...

Yea! I just went to check it out. It's fabulous. I for one will definitely appreciate the resource.

Teachinfourth said...

Nettle,

Let me know if you have any good links I could add to the pages...always on the lookout, you know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...