Thursday, November 20, 2008

Somebody loves you

Pin It I was on my way to work and I noticed that many of the cars I passed had frost-kissed windshields which hadn’t been steamed away by the still-rising sun. As I passed several of these cars, I was suddenly taken with the story, “Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch.”

If you’ve never read the story before, I highly recommend it.

I couldn’t help but stop and ‘write’ the following message.

I only hope it was seen before it was steamed away.

After all, I’m sure that somebody does indeed does love them.

4 comments:

Deo Volente said...

We all need to be reminded of that every once in a while.

Gerb said...

I love that book. Wouldn't it be fun to just write that on windshields for a couple of hours one morning? Or to write some notes and place them in random places for people to find? Or even to leave a box of chocolates at someone's door? I love it.

K.J. said...

It sure is nice to hear those words once in a while. Everyone needs to feel loved.
I have read the book...it is a great book!
KJ

annette said...

That was so cool of you to do that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...