Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekly Kodachrome - Table for One

Pin It

The cheery sounds percolated throughout the picnic area as a dozen different exchanges took place: laughter, lighthearted joking, and incessant chatter. I weaved silently through these varied conversations that seemed to hang in the air—clouds of conversation drifting in a sky of chatter.

I paused here and there to join in a discussion for a few brief moments before moving on.

As I snapped photos of the people at the celebration, I happened to glimpse a lone boy eating at one of the tables. I paused and raised my camera as he looked at me shyly, mouth full of watermelon, and floppy hat hanging down about his ears.

“Thanks for the picture,” I said, moving on to the group at the next table.

Shoving another bite of watermelon into his mouth, he grinned.

Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living

Did you take a photo in the past seven days that made you smile? Please feel free to include a link to the image in the comments section if you did...or, use the linky below.

By the way, I’m guest posting over at 3 Sunkissed Boys today. If you head on over, I promise you won’t be disappointed - well, probably won’t be.


Want to add this linky to your own blog? Feel free to grab the code here .

12 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE.IT.

What a precious picture. :)

Unknown said...

Glad to meet you via 3 Sunkissed Boys - loved your story!

tammy said...

What a cutie. Great picture.

Anonymous said...

he's such an adorable kid. I love that he looked so intently at you as you took his picture. I'm smiling, too. Really cool capture.~mommyRachelle

Richard & Natalie said...

Cute pic of a even cuter kid. The hat and the look on his face totally make the picture.

mamahasspoken said...

He is way too cute. Love the look on his face, precious.

Serendipityissweet said...

What a great shot! Love the color, the expression, the hat, the capture of a casual moment and an adorable face. I feel like I'm sitting across the table from him ;)

Stef said...

What a cutie!

Buckeroomama said...

That little boy's adorable! He reminds me of one of our godsons. :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

What a sweet little face. And I love the bright summer colors. Such a fun picture!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi! That's such a precious picture!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Perfect capture!

Thanks again for guest posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...