Saturday, October 11, 2008

Take it as you will

Pin It One should never promise things to people for which they have really no control.

I have no control.

The website is coming along nicely, and it has been a headache as well. I will say that my code-writer, Shawn, has been doing a great job for getting images up on the site. There are a few things which need to be done, however, before it can be accessed by the general public.

I do have a new “coming soon” image which might be a bit more aesthetically pleasing than what was there before. I guess I am hoping that if I throw this tidbit to the wolves, they'll stay off my back for just a bit longer...

I really need to stop promising things.

I guess it would be so much easier to just quit my job and then I would have plenty of time to work on endeavors such as this…

Of course, if I want to eat, I probably should keep my day job.

On a lighter note, I do have one ticket for the 8:00 ComedySportz show tonight and another for the 10:15 show. If you’d like either one, just make it known. Sorry about not mentioning it sooner but I was really hoping to get out of the show tonight to work on the website.

It isn’t going to happen.

Oh, and Nettle, you'll probably like the image...

3 comments:

Deo Volente said...

delays cannot diminish the great... as all good things are worth the wait.

annette said...

YES!!! I do love it :) I can't wait to show Mr. Tickle.

I like the postage stamp style too. What is the background music?

Annette said...

Mr. Z.
I like you. Thank you for putting my picture on.

-Mr. Tickle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...