Thursday, October 2, 2008

Up to my eyeballs

Pin It Well, the Sundance Harvest Market is just two days away.

Yes, I still have a lot to do; however, it’s starting to come along.

If you live in the area, and would like to come, I’d love it if you’d stop by and see my work “live.” It looks so much different when presented matted and framed. I, like a proud father, have been looking out at all of my creations - I love them all (though some more than others).

I guess you could say that I am biased.

The festival runs 10:00 - 4:00 both Saturday and Sunday. I know…it’s Conference weekend. I guess you could say that I am a heathen.

If you make it, I’d love to see you. If not, there’s always next year.

By the way, the website is coming along and will probably be online next week (prep for the festival is eating up my time…plus being a full-time teacher takes its fair share). I know I promised this week, I hope you’ll all forgive me.

Until I am able to return I remain respectfully yours,

Teachinfourth

12 comments:

grinNberrett said...

thanks for the excuse to get out of watching conference.

Unknown said...

I wish we would have known....like 2 weeks ago I would have come then! Or did I miss something??

Danielle said...

I so wish we were there for it!!! I hope it's fun!!

Farscaper said...

It has been sooooo cold and rainy all day today (Saturday). Did anyone show up? Did it snow up there? What a difficult enviroment to have your first show in. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder than today too.

Teachinfourth said...

G&B - Love to see you if you make it up, if not...that's cool too. After all, it's an invitation, not an expectation.

Kris - No, it's only this weekend.

Uncle D - I'll report when it's all said and done.

FS - I plan to do a post on it...let's just say, there weren't too many patrons today...the rain really scared them off or something.

♥Concerned♥ said...

Have I told you lately that you are awesome?

♥Concerned♥ said...

P.S. I tagged you!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I hope the it went well at Sundance - I thought of you yesterday when it was raining - and I'm glad it cleared up today. Anyway, just wanted to let ya know I'm thinking of ya....

Julie said...

I just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you this weekend. You are amazing, and so are your photographs. I'll be waiting for the update.

Gerb said...

I echo what everyone else said. When it rained all day yesterday I hoped it wasn't too discouraging - hopefully today went well. I'm anxious to read your post on how it all went.

Anonymous said...

Teachinfourth,

Well we survived this weekend! We were so happy to meet you and Shawna and grateful for all the plastic bags! Keep up the great work!

Ann and Anita

Teachinfourth said...

J&J - Thanks...ugh, I've been tagged? Okay...I'll see what I can do.

Curses.

Nels - Yes, it rained...lots. However, I did get some great photos of the aftermath...

Jewels - Thanks for being faithful and hanging in there. BTW, you really need to not be in meetings quite so late. After all, sometimes people come calling.

Gerb - Thanks. I'll be honest. It was discouraging. But now there is only onward and upward, right?

A&A - It was great to meet you two as well...any time you need 'the goods' just let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...