Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a little Hocus Pocus...

Pin It Teachinfourth, I've got nothing to do on Thursday...

What? You have no plans?

Unfortunately, no.

Well Congrats! You’ve just made some!

Wait, what is it I just planned?

The Thursday night 6:00 “Hocus Pocus” big screen event!

What? You mean the movie is returning to the theater after nearly fifteen years?

Yes, it is. To the Teachinfourth Underground Cinema to be exact.

Well, how can I come?

Well, hopefully you’ll drive…oh, you mean to get in?

Just knock on the door...and say, “Halloween rocks!”

That’s it?

Yep, we’ll let the digital projector and home theater system do the hard part.

Should I bring something? You know, Halloween treats? Stuff like Cobweb Cookies and Harry Potter Punch?

If you want to. However, remember that this is an invitation, not an expectation.

What if nobody shows up?

Well, then I'll be watching the movie all by myself.

How do I find the place, Teachinfourth?

Well, if you don't already know the address, mention it in the comments section and I'll be sure to email you the coordinates so you can look it up on Google Earth and find your way from there. It'll be just a few seconds before you'll be clicking your heels and you and Toto will be right here.

Rock on, Halloween!

See you on Thursday.

9 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Ahh, I LOVE Hocus Pocus!!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Will you email me your address? There's a chance a couple friends and I will make the drive to Provo on Thursday night.

shoezimm said...

Wish I could make it...I LOVE that movie. Unfortunately, class calls for me that evening. Enjoy the party for me!

Anonymous said...

I might be there. (I am going to be in Provo that day)
Are we suppose to come dressed up? I will be in costume since I have a Halloween party with my two day a week class that day, and another party on Friday with my three day a week class. I get to celebrate Halloween twice! I guess that is what happens when you teach two different classes. Just think of all the candy I"m going to get!
I just might see you on Thursday!I need to check to see if my parents need me for anything before I will know for sure.
It sounds like fun! I haven't been to a Halloween party forever!
KJ

Kathy said...

AAWWW! I want to go! I love that movie! Have fun!

♥Miya said...

Hahaha...I told Roy we have to rent this for Halloween and he just laughed at me. Poor fool thought I was joking...well I'll show HIM! :D

Gerb said...

We will be trying to complete some of our own hocus pocus on our house that evening - and hopefully it will be ready to spook by the 31st!

(you should come by again... new stuff this year!)

Bee said...

Oh, I wished I lived closer! I could use a Thursday night out. But, I have to work at a family education night till 8. Jealous, aren't you?

ablackman said...

Thanks for the encore and for accommodating the extras, and for the affordable concessions, and the after show refreshment, and for tolerating the SKELETONS ARE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET DRAMA HOUR, etcetera. In short, thanks for a real good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...