Sunday, January 18, 2009

And He's off...

Pin It I am posting this morning as I make ready to leave.

I was going to go yesterday for two days, but with events panning out as they did, I didn’t get to leave yesterday as I’d originally hoped. Therefore, I have decided to head out to the desert this morning and plan to be home late tonight.

If anyone is wondering just where I’ll be, it will be in the San Rafael Swell. More specifically, I’ll be in the Buckhorn Wash, out by Flattop Mesa, and maybe even head out to the Hidden Splendor Mine a bit later in the day.

I plan to watch the sun set while sitting on the edge of the vermilion cliffs at Little Grand Canyon—after all I didn’t get the opportunity last time.

I’ll surely come back with tales of adventure to share.

Until then,

Adieu

5 comments:

MindyElias said...

You are up very early for your adventure...I look forward to hearing your stories and more importantly, seeing your pictures.

~me

K.J. said...

Be safe on your adventure, and hurry back! I can't wait to see the pictures and read all about it!

mywest said...

The only thing that could make this trip better is if I was on the adventure with you... You inherit this love for the desert from me... Return home safe.
Love, DAD

Kathy said...

Thanks for letting us know where you are. I hope you continue to make this a habit. How about a heads up that you're back safely too?

Teachinfourth said...

ME - It was awesome...I want to go 'explore' someplace else now, too.

KJ - Hope it was worth reading/looking at.

Dad - You would have loved it, Dad.

Mom - Um...I'm back...probably a bit late on that, eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...