Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Free tickets, anyone?

Pin It

I’ve worked at ComedySportz for about 5 or 6 years and usually don't tell anyone when I'm going to be there...that's when I thought to myself, “Self? Why don’t you let people know just when you’re going to be Mr. Voice?”

I have to admit that that was a good question. So, this post is for the sole purpose of inviting a lucky blogger to the show at ComedySportz this Saturday. You (and a guest) are welcome to come to either the 8:00 or 10:15 show.

How do you get it?

Just be the first to comment saying, “I want the free tickets for Saturday.”

Of course, if you don’t live in the same state as me, you may not want to travel all this distance just for the show…well, maybe not…Meg?

7 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I want the free tickets for Saturday, BUT I'll be at a friends cabin this weekend. Keep the free tickets coming so I can attend sometime in the near future.

Emily said...

Jas. Do you have to pick a day I work?

Meg said...

Sorry man. Not only do I still have no clue where you live but this weekend I will be getting ready to fly down South to ky/tn.

I looked up ComedySportz and it looks fun!

annette said...

Shoot. No fair. That's the night we celebrate my MIL bd. And you-know-who gets back from Palestine and I will be at the airport at 10pm (thus blowing my chances for both shows). Still, Farscaper has been away from blogland lately, so I'm calling her tomorrow and see if she's game.

shoezimm said...

Wow....I would have thought those babies would have been taken in no time flat. Well I will leave them up for someone else because I can bug you anytime to get in.

Cari said...

Seriously? I'll take them if they haven't been claimed yet! If I can't go, my older kids would love them too.

Teachinfourth said...

SB - I'll do a post such as this again sometime soonish.

Emmy - Yep. I planned it.

Meg - Have fun in KY & TN!

Nettle - It's all about priorities, you know...CSZ will always be there, people we love only return to visit on occasion.

Shoe - Yeah, I guess I am a loser after all...

Cari - They're yours. Just send me an email to let me know what show and I'll get the details to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...