Sunday, February 22, 2009

Music of the soul

Pin It There come moments in my life when I find music which speaks. It is louder than the incessant call of the telephone, or the students who pepper me with questions throughout the day. It is a thing which I cherish and love.

Though I have known about this group and their music for quite some time, I recently ‘rediscovered’ them, and the wonder their voices evoke. I find that as I listen to “Sanctus II” that it lifts my soul and makes me feel the presence of something bigger than myself.

This is what this music is for me…and it’s appropriate for Sunday, too.

Enjoy.






Though I love Sanctus, I really do love Sanctus II a bit more...



I don't only like the Libera Boychoir, but also The St. Phillip's Boychoir.

4 comments:

Gerb said...

THIS is the kind of music I have to close my eyes to listen to. It's kind of what I think it will sound like in heaven all the time - just sort of as background music.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Angel voices - the perfect ending to a beautiful Sunday. Thank you.

Meg said...

Well I can't say that I've ever listened to them before but it was really pretty.

annette said...

They are amazing! How beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...