Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watercolors

Pin It My life in watercolor would be merged together with blue hues of desert skies and yellowed splotches, all blended and mixed. I’d have blistering orange of the setting sun, and it would be speckled with the ill-omened grey of thunderclouds. Oozing amongst all of these would be deep crimson of desert sandstone and the hazy green of forests. I’d have ginger-golden sand and weathered, pale white of bleached wood. I’d paint frosty sapphire and have toffee stains blotch it all in an array reminiscent of coffee grounds.


Welcome to my life

5 comments:

mywest said...

This was my life also and will again after I retire. There is beauty around every bend with inviting colors welcoming you each morning and again to the end of a beautiful day.

K.J. said...

Beautiful poetry!
I love to read your blog.
You have an amazing talent, and I am glad you share it. I am sure it puts a lot of smiles on peoples faces when they come to your blog.

Gerb said...

Pretty cool... I recognize some of those swirly, watercolored pictures.

I think the ill-omened grey of thunderclouds is one of my favorite colors.

Lydia said...

What a beautiful rainbow of colors.

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

Pretty funky, I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...