Monday, December 29, 2008

Weekend Photoshoot

Pin It Undoubtedly a few of you have probably been wondering where I’ve been for the past few days…

Projects. Need I say more?

I had a photoshoot over the weekend which was fun. It turned out to be one BIG family which consisted of seven smaller families. This is, by far, the largest group I’d ever done a shoot of before (the largest group before this had nine kids (yep, that would be you, Gerb) and their parents. If you’re wondering, I don’t count the class photos that I’ve done for the past few years which generally have about thirty people in them).

We met up at a location in Lehi, which leant nicely to the images.

Here are a few of my favorites..

I’d write more, but I have another photoshoot in about 30 minutes that I need to get ready for….






















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Need I say more?

A Lark said...

They look good!

Laura said...

Amazing and creatiive..as usual you gifted guy!! Can't wait to have my families done..maybe this summer??

Teachinfourth said...

Thanks, guys.

The Gunn Family said...

hey! I was just checking out our family pics on your website/blog. Thanks for doing such a great job. My little sis is getting married this summer and I told her I know a great photographer so hopefully she'll be wise and give you a call soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...