Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Monday Photoshoot

Pin It Yesterday I took on a photoshoot of two adorable little boys at the park. Admittedly, it was much more complicated in attempts of getting shots of the older brother; mostly because he was so anxious to try this, that, and everything else; he was hardly standing still for even a moment. Meanwhile, his younger brother was a much easier subject from the simple fact that is mobility was limited to shorter legs and thick snow.

The shoot only took about twenty minutes in all; because of the weather they were both soon ready to head indoors to warmth and undoubtedly episodes of Blue’s Clues and Sesame Street; however, I was able to catch a few first-rate snapshots before they did so.

My next shoot is tomorrow…after that, I have nothing else booked for this week’s photo adventure. Well, maybe a trip to southern Utah if nothing else comes up. To be honest, I really haven’t quite decided as of yet.









7 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are great! Hey we are heading to AZ for a few days, but if you do come down, you have a place to stay...the whole house if you want it!

A Lark said...

Who are those super-cute little boys?! They must have great genes in their family. I think I heard they take after their aunt. (: Thanks again!

jayne wells said...

Nice work Jason!

Hetzlers said...

I love the pictures!! I would love to learn more about taking great pictures! It's on my 'to do' list! I have enjoyed your blog! Stay in touch!

Gerb said...

Great pictures, as always. I would never have thought to do pictures in the snow - but these turned out very nice!

K.J. said...

Way nice pictures!
The aunt looks familiar! She is so pretty! The boys are adorable!
What a great photographer you are!
I have been thinking about a family picture this year. Maybe in the spring...if I can get my family to do it.

Teachinfourth said...

Michelle - A house without a Michelle is just an empty shell...

Janelle - Hmmmm...I heard the same thing. Wait, you told me that!

Jaynie - Thanks.

Carisa - Thanks for visiting! It's been a LONG time!

Gerb - They turned out pretty well considering how cold it was and runny noses...

KJ - Oh, you know her...As for family photographs, I'll be around unless I'm dead...let me know when you'd want them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...