Sunday, December 7, 2008

Backroads Contest (again)

Pin It Updated (see below).

I have a friend with whom I was recently talking. She thought she should have been the winner for the last contest on my photography website. I guess she felt that she wasn’t given a fair shake the last time I sponsored it (or rather, didn't know about it soon enough and other people got a big head start).

So, for those whom would like a ‘second chance’ at winning a free print from Backroads Photography, I will have the contest one more time. The only new addition to the contest is that Gerb and Summer are more than welcome to play if they want but, since they were the winners last time, they are not eligible to win again.

Sorry guys.

The official rules are found HERE. Since Christmas is coming up so quickly, this contest will end at midnight on Wednesday, December 17th...this way my friend can try for her free print in time for that self-given Christmas gift.

Good luck!

By the way, since I know that there are a lot of cjane fans out there, she would probably win the contest hands down, so I'll tell you what...I'll make sure she gets a free print and we'll have another one for the person with the most referrals other than cjane.

ADDENDUM: I just heard back from cjane, and this is the print she's chosen (just fyi). Winning a print for yourself is now up to you...

16 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Karen refered me

Anonymous said...

KJ referred me, great site

Anonymous said...

Karen refered me, great site!

Ellie said...

KJ (Karen) sent me here!

Allie said...

Karen referred me here as well. Beautiful photography! My sis is taking photography at SLCC right now, and I'll certainly refer her to your site too!

Yancy said...

He's my brutha!
Yep, that's right. Not only that, but he did the photography for my wedding. And it's awesome!

Love ya bro!
I hope i win. :)

Tiff said...

Karen reffered me! :)

Renae said...

Nice site, Karen referred me

Anonymous said...

I have mentioned your site to about everyone I know. I hope I win a print of the Moondance!
I really love all the pictures. It is nice to just browse them while drinking a cup of hot cocoa!
KJ

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the shots of the old cars!

Veronica

By the way, Karen sent me.

kira said...

I love the photos.
Karen Jensen referred me to the site.

Carmen Rejas said...

Hi Mr Z. Karen Jensen refer me to your blog. I'm amaized to know that you are the same fun teacher ever. I like the beautiful photography. You are so creative! Is the first time I visited your blog but I will go back to see the rest of your postings. Great Job!

Your friend,
Carmen Rejas (Spencer's Mom)

Cari said...

Well, this is a case of "you snooze...you lose"! I don't think I can catch up to Karen!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. The Nature pictures were special. I love this country and you have been able to capture some of the things I would like to have captured but didn't have a camera to do it with. Awesome!

By the way, Karen sent me.

Yancy said...

wow. Karen rocked everyone's world.

Linn said...

Blast. I'm not too late right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...