Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Need a Little Christmas...

Pin It I felt I needed to do a post of a few songs of the season which you may not have known existed, but which are wonderful:

All I Really Want for Christmas by Steven Curtis Chapman.
Christmastime by Michael W. Smith.
Christmas Cannon by The Transiberian Orchestra.
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Jars of Clay.
The First Noel by FFH.
Do You Hear What I Hear? by Third Day.

There are many others, only I could not find YouTube uploads. Of course, I guess I could always upload them...

Oh yes, and one of my favorite Christmas messages by Steven Curtis Chapman and his adopted daughter, Shaoey.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Very nice. I guess we do need a little Christmas. That's the closest I've gotten to getting in the spirit this year. Thanks:)

mywest said...

Great Christmas music, it's good for me to listen to new artists and music. It sure can lift my spirits!
Thanks for sharing this, Love, DAD

Julie said...

Good songs! I knew we were friends for a reason. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...