Monday, March 17, 2008

Forgetfulness

Pin It Okay, before I go any further I just need to explain that I was feeling a wee bit unprepared today. I thought that the best way I could relate this was to take a crack at creating one of those "demotivational" posters...what do you think?


A few of my personal favorites from Despair are the following. By the way, no copyright infrigement is intended...I know, this is terrible, but I couldn't help but laugh at them because there are so many I could relate to.



















Okay, if you made it this far, chances are you have a smile on your face. I am just wondering...if YOU could create a demotivational poster just what would your word and catchphrase be?

7 comments:

Gerb said...

ACCOMPLISHMENT...
I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel but it was really just a freight train coming for me at full speed.

Emily said...

If people wouldn't think I was a horrible person I'd fill my house with these. They're hilarious, I've always loved this company. Gerb's got a pretty good one there!

shoezimm said...

DREAM. Why not? Its not as if you're ever going to do anything with it anyway.

shoezimm said...

I don't remember there being so many demotivationals...I need to get those from you!

Teachinfourth said...

Gerb,

I love it.

Emmy,

I think I'd do it too if I didn't have photography of my own.

Shoe,

There were a LOT more than what I put up...it's amazing, really.

Julie said...

PERFECTION
Just when you have gotten everything the way you wanted it...your alarm will go off.

annette said...

These are the best! Thank you for the laugh- and the reality check. You should publish the forgetfullness one- SO FUNNY!

The other day I was driving to a store to pay for an item that somehow didn't get paid for when I left the store the first time around, and got in a fender bender, reminding me that- No good deed goes unpunished. True? True.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...