Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mission Impossible Birthday?

Pin It A few years ago, my brother and I decided to put together a video scavenger hunt for our sister's birthday. Of course, her birthday was in September and we had set up all of this a few months later...as you can imagine, it came as a COMPLETE surprise to her.



As I look back on this video, I realize:

#1. How good it really is.
#2. How much better I could do it if I were re-creating it today.
#3. Just how cool my brother and I really are...

3 comments:

annette said...

So fun! Maybe you could tell the story of what happened, what clues she had to find and what was at the end. It would be fun to hear her side of it too (blog idea- hint hint).

Teachinfourth said...

I'll have to leave that up to her. I don't want to disclose too many family secrets you know...

K.J. said...

I loved it! How fun!
I think it would be neat to read what came next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...