Friday, March 14, 2008

Bloglessness

Pin It

Well, I wrote two blogs tonight, posted one of them, and then removed it. Neither one seemed to be right…one I wrote seemed awfully preachy while the other was just a little bit too personal. As a result, neither one of them will probably ever make it online. However, this evening I experienced a feeling which I can only say made me smile. Believe it or not, a lot of it came from a song by Jericho Road. There is something about this song which just makes me happy and resolve to be a better person.

That’s all for today.

2 comments:

K.J. said...

What was the name of the song?
I am sure any one of those would have been good.
Your writing is always spectacular!

Teachinfourth said...

It's called, "Inside of Me." If you click on the link, it takes you to the video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...