Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Conferences again

Pin It

I stayed late at school tonight; I was trying to get ready for parent conferences and get scores entered…all of that stuff.

A good friend of mine called up and asked if I wanted a maple bar from Macey’s. I was so excited I could hardly breathe. I really needed a maple bar. She was already out in the parking lot with it.

Thanks, secret maple-bar-loving friend. You have no idea how much I needed that!

This is all I have time for blogging tonight…I still have a lot of work ahead of me before I get to go to bed.

3 comments:

summer said...

Lucky you, to have a friend like that! I'll bet she feels just as lucky to have you as a friend as well...which isn't that the beauty of a great friendship? Sometimes you are the one delivering maple-bars (or some such item) and sometimes you get the maple-bars. Either way, it's a delicious life!

Teachinfourth said...

She really is a good friend, I'm glad to know her. We all need a network of friends which make a difference in our life.

I'm just glad she knows.

♥Miya said...

OMFG! I am maple bar deprived. Self inflicted, of course...gotta drop a few ell bees (lbs)...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...